Thursday, May 9, 2013

is it over?

Its been 1 year and 5 months and why is it that the moment I think I’m finally over you, Something always brings me back to you and all those feelings come flooding back. 

I don’t want to admit I miss you, but being here without you feels wrong somehow. 

And now here I am spending yet another night confused and thinking about you. Remembering everything. What we had. Memories. Feeling the exact same way I had before, not as strong but definitely those feelings are still there. I really convinced myself I am done with this. I have so many emotions right now it’s not even funny. Even as the tears stream down my cheeks, I’ll still fake a smile and make people believe that I’m the most happiest girl in the world. It’s hard. But I still want to be with you, I’m still confused as to why you did and continue to do these things why do we need to communicate. I am left hanging. With these feelings which eats me alive

No comments:

Post a Comment