Monday, November 5, 2012

SWEET ESCAPE

I admit they are times in my life where I just want to escape from everything.

To ran away from a place where none of my problems would be able to find me.

Have you ever had that feeling before?

Where you just want to disappear from everyone?

How I wish I can get in a plane and go somewhere and leave all my responsibilities behind, my schedules and to leave all the drama.

I wonder how it feels when you don’t carry the weight of the world anymore.

What would it be like to be the person who leaves instead of the person who always gets left behind?

How does it feel when you finally find that escape or to press that redo button and be the person you always wanted to be.

Life gets so complicated at times that it seems you prefer to just leave and forget about everything.

To your past that haunts you until now and where hope for the future is gone.

I am just being dreamy that one day I will be able to have that SWEET ESCAPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment